Sandy’s Sandbox Child Care & Learning Center, Inc.
Child Enrollment Contract
I agree to the following:
1) Pay in advance each Monday a tuition fee of $ ______, with out regards to attendance. A late fee of $25.00 will be accessed Tuesday morning. Tuition not paid by Friday will keep my child from being able to attend class the following week. A $35.00 service fee will apply to any check returned for insufficient funds (NSF). If I have two checks returned in a 12-month period, I will be required to pay by certified check, money order, or credit card. I am responsible for a $50.00 registration fee per child, which is due at enrollment and annually each June 1. If the tuition or other sums not paid per this agreement is referred to a collection agency, I agree to pay all expenses of collection including any attorney fees incurred by Sandy’s Sandbox Child Care & Learning Center, Inc.
2) One week notice should I withdrawal my child from the Center. If I fail to provide such notice, I agree to pay one week’s tuition.
3) In the event of an emergency, accident, or illness, the Center has my permission to administer medication or obtain medical assistance as it sees fit for my child’s best interest. Subject to the nature of the emergency, accident, or illness, the Center will seek medical assistance at the nearest available source. In the event of such accident or illness, all medical expenses incurred are my responsibility. I release Sandy’s Sandbox Child Care & Learning Center, Inc. and all its employees, officers, servants, and agents from any liability incurred as a result of any act they may perform on behalf of my child(ren).
4) I agree to abide by the Center’s “Policies and Procedures”.
5) Should the Director of the Center determine my child cannot adjust to the Center’s program, my child will be withdrawn, and this agreement will terminate.
6) Prior to my child’s first day, all enrollment forms will be completed and on file with the center. I will submit a current Certificate of Immunization form #3231, or signed affidavit against such immunization, and a clean health certificate from my child’s physician. I will provide an updated Certificate of Immunization as outlined by a physician or local health authority.
7) I will accompany my child to his / her classroom daily and notify the teacher of our arrival.
8) I will sign my child in and out daily using the Center’s computer system located in the lobby.
9) In an effort to reduce germs, I will wash my hands anytime I enter the classroom. My child will be required to wash his / her hands upon entering the classroom.
10) I hereby warrant that I am entitled to legal custody and possession of my child(ren) and accordingly am authorized to place my child(ren) in the care of the center and am further authorized to sign this agreement. I understand all policies, rates, and fees are subject to changes as conditions warrant.
_________________________ _________________________ _____________
Director’s Signature Parent’s Signature Date
SSCC&LC, Inc. Developed 3-06